Monday, March 14, 2011

First Solids

We absolutely love her cheeks. They are so much fun to kiss!
Her hands tend to get in the way more than anything. She probably would like to grab the bowl or my hand but that makes a big mess.
The shirt she is wearing has an angel on the front. It is one of my favorite outfits.
I love this picture. She is a happy baby most of the time and we really enjoy her.
Emily is already 18 pounds and we decided that 5 months old would be a good time to try out solids. The pictures above are of her first feeding of rice cereal. She did really well. If you notice her hand is next to her ear. She has been struggling with ear infections since before Christmas.

1 comment:

museumeg said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown. I need to kiss those cheeks too! Love her!