
We had to get a shot with Auntie. The kids were ecstatic that she came to visit. They miss her already and can't wait to see her again. I was so happy to see her as well. I am hoping she can move to Utah soon!
We are so glad Grandpa and Grandmommy could travel out for the blessing. Grandmommy just spent the last week helping us. We are so grateful for everything she did while she was here.
We are also grateful for Grams and Grandpa. It has been wonderful to have Dad retired and to get to see them more often. Mom was a great help while she was here. She even stayed the night when Emily wouldn't stop screaming to give Michael and I a much needed break.
A picture of the proud mommy and daddy.
This was the best picture of our whole family after the blessing. It is hard to believe that we have 5 kids.

1 comment:
Emily looks so beautiful in her blessing dress, just like an angel. I can't wait to meet her someday. Thanks for the pictures. It was almost like being there.
Post a Comment