Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring in Utah

Michael's parents came into town on Friday. They spent some time with us this past weekend. Luckily my father-in-law had a card reader and took some pictures with his camera that we were able to download onto the computer. These were taken Sunday morning and I wanted to get them posted so my parents could see the kids in their new church clothes. I think they look fantastic, but I am only a little biased.
Spring in Utah has been very slow to arrive. Sunday was in the 60s, but still cloudy. Tonight it is pouring rain and chilly. I am really looking forward to some warm sunny days and I think the kids are too.
I love each of these children and am so grateful for all they are teaching me. I have so much to learn and improve upon and they don't seem to be staying small while I try and figure it out.

2 comments:

Chelsea Stewart said...

What a good looking group! They are getting so big. Heather, we just found out you are expecting! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to have another little one around!

museumeg said...

I love those kids too! And they are so lucky to have you as a mom! And the new Higbee-to-be will be lucky too! No one does everything perfect, the important thing is the love you share. I love all of you!!!