This picture of the girls on their first day of school is amazing because they look really nice even though I had vertigo and could barely do their hair. Good thing they are naturally beautiful.

Below Jonathan is very excited about his new backpack. He started school first this year. He loves preschool and has never made a fuss about going. He is suprisingly shy around the teacher and other kids.


This is also a picture of Jonathan with his backpack. Soccer season started the same week as school so they were trying on their soccer clothes. Lindsay had her first practice the same day as Jonathan's first day of school. Michael ended up coaching Evan's team and Laurel's team. They all played hard this year. We did not get a picture of Evan's first day of school. He started a full 2 weeks after everyone else and somehow it got missed. The picture above at least gives you an idea of how big he was when he started Kindergarten. He has already grown so much!
2 comments:
Oh, the all are growing up TOO fast! So cute! I love them and I miss them. I can't wait until Christmas!
It is a little scary at how fast they grow up. You did their hair with vertigo - what is going to be my excuse. You are awesome! Hopefully I get to see you sometime in CA.
Post a Comment