The girls had a clogging competition up at Thanksgiving Point the first weekend in March. They did a really good job. They compete individually to receive a score of first, second, or third for each solo they do. The girls last competed in November and they both improved getting really great scores. I thought I should get these pictures up and two videos to give you an idea of what the solos are like. They perform four at a time and the are all lined up into rows, which is what you are seeing in the pictures and video.

I love Laurel's huge grin while she dances.

Here is Lindsay dancing and Laurel is waiting to dance next in the row behind her.
The video above is the show solo. They learned 5 solos in all and they are at the youngest level of novice. These are not full dances, just small solos to show basic clogging skills.
This is my favorite. It is a traditional solo and styled after more traditional clogging technique.
3 comments:
They are awesome! What great little cloggers! Those videos are so cute! Good job Laurel and Lindsay! We love you!
I am so proud of my Laurel, Lindsay and Heather. Yeah I know, Heather you didn't dance but you took care of all the little behind-the-scene DETAILS.
Good job Laurel and Lindsay! You girls did great! We loved when you danced for us at Thanksgiving, it was so fun to watch!
Post a Comment