Evan, Lindsay, Jonathan, and Laurel pose in front of the tree they decorated. They were so excited to decorate, so chaos was everywhere.Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Decorating For Christmas
I guess I might be called a humbug, but I like to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start Christmas decorating. I love Thanksgiving. The air has a different feel, the sunlight slants differently, and I love to cook a delicious meal and enjoy it with the people that I love. So on Sunday night we started decorating with the help of Uncle Ryan. The kids absolutely love to decorate for any holiday, but especially Christmas. I am so glad Michael was willing to put the lights on the tree. It is definitely not my favorite part.
Evan, Lindsay, Jonathan, and Laurel pose in front of the tree they decorated. They were so excited to decorate, so chaos was everywhere.
Evan, Lindsay, Jonathan, and Laurel pose in front of the tree they decorated. They were so excited to decorate, so chaos was everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You sweet kids could all be angels on the tree...except it would probably fall over. Love you bunches!
Humbug for Christmas - Never!! I think I could compete nationally for that title. Example - we are leaving for CA the 19th so it is a great reason for not having to put up any Christmas decorations - not even one!! I love that everyone helped decorate, that does make for some fun chaos.
Post a Comment