Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sword Fighting


The boys have such a good time playing swords together. They are on a Star Wars kick right now and love to say "Are you on the dark side?" Sometimes I worry about all this battling, but so far my experience has been that they will make weapons and battle with whatever is available. I guess this is one of those issues where I teach them correct principles and hope their pretend battles remain just for fun. Overall, I believe this is true because my boys are very sweet and loving, despite their many "battles."

2 comments:

museumeg said...

I love how Jonathan looks like he's just been stabbed in the back in the first picture and how Evan looks so serious in the second picture. Boys will be boys.

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

I love those boys! They are so much fun to play with! Yes, boys will be boys!!